Label: The Twenty First Century Recording Company - 21C 004 • Format: CD Compilation • Country: UK • Genre: Rock, Pop • Style: Acoustic
In response to Mike's first solo performances of Alarm songs, Mike recorded the two 'Acoustic Works' albums. These are the collections of the most popular solo versions of Alarm classics. This CD covers the period - UNSAFE BUILDING THE STAND FOR FREEDOM LIE OF THE LAND DECLARATION MARCHING ON WHERE WERE YO.
· Acoustic Works is an album, of 23 brand new acoustic recordings of songs released by The Alarm between and It is often referred to as “red” due to it’s cover artwork colour. The recordings started in with the final songs recorded in
· Description 23 Alarm classics. Recorded by frontman Mike Peters using the basic instrumentation of voice, acoustic guitar and harmonica. Featuring, ‘Unsafe Building’, ‘The Stand’, ‘For Freedom’ & ‘Sixty Eight Guns’ dated between Tracks 1. Unsafe Building 2. The Stand 3. For Freedom 4. Lie Of The Land 5.
The Alarm played their first gig in the Victoria Hotel in Prestatyn on 10 June "Shout to the Devil" was the first song to be played. Peters wrote the song that day and as it suited the three acoustics and drumkit line-up, the band used to rehearse it during the soundcheck. Their first single on their own label, "Unsafe Building", was released in November
· Shout to the Devil. The Alarm. Mike Peters The Best of the Godfathers: Birth, School, Work, Death The Godfathers Love Hope Strength Acoustic Band featuring Billy Duffy, Dave Wakeling, Mike Peters & Slim Jim Phantom Urban Beaches Cactus World News.
- Andante In Modo Di Canzona - Vancouver Symphony Orchestra, Kazuyoshi Akiyama - Tchaikovsky: Symphony
- Beat Me Daddy Eight To The Bar - Commander Cody And His Lost Planet Airmen - Greatest Hits Live! (CD
- W.A. Mozart Piano Concerto No. 27 Allegro (Excerpt) - Various - Gold Stereo And Surround Sound Set-U