Label: The Native Sound - NATIVE 019 • Format: Cassette Limited Edition Grey • Country: US • Genre: Rock • Style: Post-Punk, Noise
· Split by Mother Room/ Teal, released 11 December 1. Dam 2. Ergot 3. The Morning Pt. 1 4. The Morning Pt. 2 This is Split by Mother Room and Teal. Known for his disorienting and experimental noise movements, James Meuleners returns for his sixth release as Mother Room in under two years. On Split James builds upon the nomadic undercurrents of his past work, and injects .
Ergot is a fungus that grows on rye and less commonly on other grasses such as wheat. Ergot has an interesting history. During the Middle Ages, ergotism, a severe reaction to ergot-contaminated Missing: Teal · Split.
· Rebirth by MOTHER ROOM, released 27 January 1. 51st Ave 2. Rebirth 3. Light Through A Tunnel 4. ShineMissing: Ergot.
· From the junkyard dog of James Lindsay. This is a great example of the dark, noisy swamp-rock that’s been brooding in the bowels of southern Ontario recently. It’s almost as if the Soupcans and METZ had drunk sex and spawned a whole litter of bands that have deep roots in bleak, early post-punk nihilismpost-punk nihilism.
- II. Largo - Attacca: - Beethoven* - Anne-Sophie Mutter, Mark Zeltser, Yo Yo Ma*, Berliner Philharmon
- Luisas Adventure - Pamela Hayes-Marshall With Felicia Peters (2), Marcia Gatsby, Audrey Long - Memoi